The latest released version of the cookbook is available online.
This link is advertised on the LOFAR wiki. The very latest (development) version of the cookbook can also be found on the USG repository.
The LOFAR software is continuously improving and, as a consequence, several procedures (and the cookbook itself) continuously change. In the following, we report an overview of the (recent) changes applied to the manual.
Overview of recent changes¶
Version 23.0 (2018/04/11)¶
- Chapter “Running LOFAR pipelines inside Docker” added
Version 22 (2018/01/10)¶
- Converted source from LATEX to reStructuredText.
- Removed now-obsolete appendix on “Automated self-calibration” and “GNU Screen”
- Replaced all “use” to “module load”.
- Replaced DSA with RSA in generating SSH keys.
- Added a new section on generating skymodels from TGSS-ADR.
- Added a section on drawer to Data Inspection.